- 9 months ago
A Repeating Nightmare
Could only recall parts of my dream as I woke up from my nap. But here they are in chronological order with parts missing in between the bullets.
- I was on a vacation, and I was in what looked like a hotel in hawaii that I have been to. I was waiting near the front of the entrance for Raymond to finish taking a shit. While waiting, I was on the computer doing something, I think I was looking up places but I don’t recall why. I remember seeing 4 girls that were sitting near the front desk. They were whispering about something that really bothered me but I didn’t hear their whispers, I just knew they were up to no good. Then I remember looking down into the hall and the doors open, white light pierces through, engulfing the hall way with just pure white light.
- The scene changed and I was at one of my old houses. We were in Raymonds old room. But coming from the hotel to the old house, it seemed like someone turned back time and we were youngsters in highschool again. And I told Ray that I remember when the light turns off by themselves, these two kids would come out and “play”. The younger and shorter kid would hold a very sharp tusk and they would circle around me in the dark and would cut me. And they enjoyed it.
- After telling ray that the lights fucking turned off…then I was alone in some fucking industrial maze. It looked like hell, with the ominous red glow from the flames.And there they were, the two kids, but this time it was different. Before I was confined to a room with no doors to escape and had to enduring and stand there and let them slice me; this time I was in a maze and I had a chance to leave. Then I woke up before I could finish the maze and forever beat the nightmare.
The Story Behind the Nightmare:
Growing up, I would always watch scary movies with my older cousin. Horror movies were very fascinating, because I would imagine it happen to me and then I would try to find a way to escape. When I did find a way, I would be like “yeah! im ready for you! Bring it, I already know what my plan is! I will defeat you.” haha! So to me, most of my nightmares were never really nightmares because I would find a way out or to defeat the evil.
But as a child, I had this one particular nightmare of two kids who would turn of the lights and would circle me so I couldn’t go anywhere(on top of that I was in a room with no doors) and one of them would cut me with a very sharp tusk. There was just NO WAY OUT. So this was the true fucking terror nightmare that I have had since I was a child and could never figure a way out.
And this was something that I buried(unknowingly) and never wanted to remember it (probably because there was no way out). But this time when I dreamt of it, there was a way out. Its very interesting how this particular nightmare changed from when I was younger to now. But it saddens me that I never found a way out because I woke up.
My last thought on this is:
- the next time I see you two again, I will find a way make it out, and finally defeat you. lol.
- I was also secretly scared of Mr.Mime as a child. He/it is a pokemon.
- 9 months ago
- 10 months ago